unless you’re watching this right fucking now it’s been too long since you’ve seen it
Barcelona, Spain. July 8, 2014 x
#this is really precious #i hate when people accuse him of checking out #he just handles things differently than the others #just like people handle things differently #and he’s soooo invested and sweet with fans especially when they’re invested and sweet with him (triharrytops)
CYRILLIART'S ♥ 10K FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY
I hit the insane milestone of 10 000 followers !!! [I am still gasping in AWE] So to say thanks to all my lovely followers, I’m going to give away TWO of my small custom moleskine notebooks to TWO lucky ducks :DPrizes
If you aren’t familiar with my moleskine designs, check out this post. Basically they are small notebooks where you can request any subject(s)* on the cover and I’ll draw it on. These are one of a kind pocket-sized artworks by meeee.
There’s some examples in the header, and in my moleskine tag. For those that want to order moleskines from me, I open orders again in November. Just in time for Christmas !!
*If I’m uncomfortable with a subject matter I won’t do it, but I’m cool with most things :)Rules
- This giveaway is to thank my followers, so you must be following me to enter !!
- I will ship the moleskines worldwide
- Both likes and reblogs count. You can also reblog as many times as you like cause the more times you do, the more chance you have at winning ;)
- The giveaway will end on the 5th of August at 5pm Australian Eastern Timezone (GMT +10)
- I’ll pick the 2 winners at random so everyone gets a fair go :D
- Your ask box must be open so that I can contact you if you win
- If you do not respond to the ask within 24 hours then I will pick another winner
- You must be willing to give me your name and address so that I can mail the prizes to you, should you win
- There’s no age restriction, but if you are under 18, make sure you have your parents/guardians permission to give out your address
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask me
- Thank you again for appreciating all my art, and GOOD LUCK and GO BANANAS !!
it’d be super cool if the x factor could stop basing their yes votes on how ‘cute’ the 17-20something year old boys are instead of their actual fucking singing ability i have seen sO many conventionally attractive young males be voted through after a mediocre performance just because the 14 year old girls in the crowd were screaming at their faces and nat bass is a fuckwit who encourages it and when anyone else raises concerns it’s all “but did you hear those screaming girls??????”
and when females get on stage and do an equally mediocre performance they get sent home because there arent any screaming girls in the audience or if they do get through they’re completely bagged out on stage and told straight up how bad they are and the judges very rarely defend them like they do with the cute little boys EVEN WHEN THE CROWD IS CLEARLY BEHIND THEM